Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hey Girls....

       Hey girls I have just been talking about school and stuff and I have this blog to give advice so that is what I will be doing today. So today's advice is about how to be yourself. Now I don't know much about being myself but I do know a few things from experience.

       First things first: Act normal. At home do you sing to yourself ? Why can't you sing at school. Be goofy. I bet you that some kids do the same thing


       Dress like you:  You see all these kids dressing like other people just to be cool. They try to fit in but that gets them fake friends who will shame you if you don't act like them. I say screw it. Be yourself. Dress like you want and don't let anyone tell you other wise ( go by dress code).


       Don't try to hard:  I use to try so hard to fit in to where I started acting like other people. My real friends didn't like how I was acting. I was sitting with a whole new crowd full of fake friends. Trust me you only want real friends. Real friends will hold you up even if you are not fitting in. Don't try to hard to fit in stand out.


       Thank you for reading. Remember be yourself and you will do just fine. Bye!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent advice!! I agree to always be yourself. As the wise saying goes... Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet advice.

    ReplyDelete