Monday, August 8, 2016

The Beginning of School

I recently just moved and now I am about to start a new school year at a new school in a new state. It can be stressful wondering how to fit in. If you can't figure out a way to fit in then stand out. At my old school I would always try to fit in so I would transition from different friend groups because each day I would go to school in a different way. I learned that does nothing good but get you fake friends. One day my mom told me on my way to my friends house she asked me this '' Would you want One hundred pennies or four quarters?'' I asked her what that meant and she said '' It means would you want a hundred fake friends weighing you down or four real friends.'' That taught me that having fake friends will just slow you down but real friends keep you pushing on. So remember when  starting a new school year just be yourself and you will be guaranteed to make real friends just like you. Have a good school year. Be yourself. 

3 comments: